Thesis_8_Thesis Draft(1)

I’ll go over my draft thesis briefly here. This stage is for me to share my ideas about writing a thesis.

It was initially just a matter of arranging a large amount of literature so that it corresponded to the corresponding parts of the essay when writing the thesis. For example, if I wanted to study the history of anti-hero culture, I would gather a large amount of literature on the subject and then select the most meaningful pieces from it. After that, I began to think critically, and when I began to revise the content of my essay, I did so with questions in mind before finishing my thesis. For example, I would consider whether or not there were different points of view in the literature, as well as the key factors that made the difference. To summarize, writing a thesis can be both frustrating and enjoyable. The annoyance was that I had to think about how to make my point more forcefully every day. The good news is that, after thinking about it every day, the thesis is progressing steadily.

My first draft:

When I think back to when I first started writing my thesis, I realize how far I’ve come. Later on, I will also update my Bibliography list.

This entry was posted in Final Major Project & Thesis. Bookmark the permalink.